Located on the south side of Dublin, The Mespil Hotel is located in Georgian Dublin along the Grand Canal only 15 minutes walk from St Stephens Green.
Mespil Hotel GPS Co-ordinates
N 53º 20'00
W 6º 14'48
Loc8 code: NN5-57-XK7
Arriving to Dublin by Car
Comfortable driving times to the hotel:
Cork (M8/M7) 2 Hours 50 minutes Driving Time
Belfast (M1) 2 Hours Driving Time
Galway (M6) 2 Hours 30 Minutes Driving Time
Kerry (M7) 3 Hours 30 Minutes Driving Time
Arriving to Dublin by Air
Driving from Dublin Airport (M1):
• On leaving Dublin Airport follow signposts for N1/M1 motorway to the city centre.
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M1 ramp and merge onto M1.
• After approximately 3km at junction 1, exit onto N1.
• About 4.5km later, turn left at North Circular Road and continue onto Portland Row, Seville Place, Guild Street and continue onto Samuel Beckett Bridge.
• Turn left when getting off the bridge and take the first right onto Cardiff Lane and continue onto Macken Street.
• Turn left at Lower Grand Canal Street continue over the bridge onto Upper Grand Canal Street.
• Turn right at Haddington Road after the second set of lights you will be on Mespil Road and the Mespil Hotel will be on your left hand side about 150m from the traffic lights at Baggot street bridge.
Mespil Hotel is located within close proximity to a wide variety of public transport services, such as Dublin Bus, Aircoach (with fast, direct access to Dublin Airport) and 24hour taxi service.
Using Public Transport from Dublin Airport to Mespil Hotel Dublin
The most convenient method of transport to the hotel involves taking the Aircoach, as it is the nearest drop off point to the hotel.
• Take the Aircoach - Lepardstown Route, servicing City Centre/ Stillorgan / Sandyford / Lepardstown.
The bus will stop outside the Clayton Burlington Hotel, walk in the same direction as the bus was going and take the first left on to Burlington Road. Walk down Burlington Road and follow as it bends to the left.
• You will see Burlington Plaza on the right hand side and the Mespil Hotel will be the last building on your right. The main entrance to the hotel is on Mespil Road facing the Grand Canal.
The Aircoach operates 24hours, with limited service between midnight and 5am.
• Fare price: Adult €8.00 single / €13.50 return, children aged 5-12 €1.50 single / €3.00 return.
• Timetables for the Aircoach can be found here
Arriving to the hotel by Taxi
If you wish to take a taxi to / from Mespil Hotel and Dublin airport, it will be approximately €30-40 one-way.
Mespil Hotel offers limited complimentary car parking to hotel residents and this is operated on a first come, first served basis. The Mespil Hotel does not guarantee car parking for residents. If the car park is full, there is on street parking available in the area (pay and display).