We are delighted to announce that the Mespil Hotel will be opening on Monday 20th July 2020, based on the Government’s latest health advice.
It goes without saying that on that day we look forward to welcoming our clients, patrons and customers back and ensuring they have a safe stay with us.
Our customers and staff remain our top priority and in our Safe Stay Programme, we will have the measures in place to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable visit.
I would again sincerely like to thank all our employees, clients, patrons and the wider community for your support and understanding during these challenging times.
Our Safe Stay response has been developed in line with World Health Organisation, Health Service Executive and Irish Hotels Federation guidelines.
The hotel currently has an administration team in place to take bookings or answer any queries from Monday-Friday from 9-5pm. Please contact the team on: Email: email@example.com Phone: +353 1 4884600.
Together, we can all get back safely to enjoying the very best of what Dublin has to offer!
General Manager, The Mespil Hotel
Safe Stay Programme
- Credit Card Payments: guests will be encouraged to pay via credit card or contactless payment. Receipts will be emailed to guests where possible.
- Key Cards: will be disinfected with reliable and completely safe disinfectants.
- Signs: look out for special Safe Stay/Covid 19 signage with hotel guidelines.
- Social distancing: a two-metre rule will apply for using lifts, sitting or moving around the hotel. Restaurant, bar, and lobby furniture will be rearranged.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers: these will be placed at reception, restaurant, bar, board rooms, lift lobbies, business centre and fitness suite.
- Bedrooms: cleaning and maintaining rooms will focus on high-contact areas and hard surfaces (switches, handles, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, telephone, TV controls, bed and linen, bathrooms surfaces etc).
- Restaurants and Bars: Lock Four Restaurant and The Lounge will operate with reduced seating capacities to allow for a minimum of two metres between each table. Table capacities will be limited as per Government and HSE guidelines. All tables and condiments will be disinfected after each use. Buffet and carvery service offerings will be replaced by offering a menu to all our guests which will be served to your table. Menus will be single use.
- Public/shared area cleaning: dedicated employees will sanitise all public areas at regular intervals including guest lifts, doors, call buttons, handrails, front of house toilets and hotel entry doors.
Our duty of care to Employees
- Training: staff training will take place continuously to facilitate the implementation of our Safe Stay programme and hygiene procedures.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their responsibilities in line with HSE and IHF guidelines.
- Cleaning products: our hotel uses reliable and completely safe disinfectants to clean guestrooms which ensures that all areas are deep cleaned.
Our duty of care to Guests
- Our Safe Stay programme is our commitment to making your experience with us a safe one, and as comfortable as possible. We will continue to monitor and update these controls as new measures are introduced or recommended.
- We look forward to welcoming guests back to the Mespil Hotel and assure you that all staff interaction will be positive, warm and hospitable.